Saturday, November 24, 2007

What's new with the book?

I just finished working on a character profile for my newest book. I can't give you the details yet, it's too early in the stages but I worked on just her background for like 30 minutes. It amazes me how I can just sit down and type up a person. They are just missing the breath of God (well I guess that's all they are missing!). I don't want God to give this person breath by far - she's too freaky scary! lol. I'm really excited about this next book too because it's not as kiddish as Boy Craze...not that that's bad. Boy Craze is happy-go-lucky, crazy fun and more anime-ish. This Beautiful Sun volume 2 will be quite different but still a modern fantasy. I cannot say urban though (more at 11 ^_~).

Wow, I am so happy Beautiful Sun volume 1 is bout out on the market! I've worked on the proof copy and I just have to get a new proof and make sure that's ok. I have a few people that are really ready for it but am I? I just can't believe it in a sense. It'd be perfect to see it on something like Teenreads.com

Luke's http://www.livejournal.com/~write_or_die_ been writing for 2 days straight now (besides sleep) and I'm so proud of him for that. He's knocking out whole chapters now. Well, I guess he better if he's really gonna be done by next summer. I wonder if I'll beat him with volume 2! That would be really tight for sure.

No comments: